Disruptive Forms FAQs
Welcome to our Disruptive Forms FAQs page, here we’ll answer the most frequent questions we receive from you.
What are Disruptive Forms?
Disruptive Forms are a revolutionary and stand-alone product, pre-filled and enriched forms.
How do Disruptive Forms work?
Disruptive forms use email addresses to recognize a user, they match public web-data with Social Database, and user and device recognition.
You may find further information here.
Can I further customize the aesthetics of my form?
Of course! At the bottom of the Design tab, you’ll find the CSS style section where is possible to edit a precompiled editor with style values and define your own parameters.
We only recommend this option to advanced users.
How can I define a Thank you page or redirect URL?
It’s possible to define a response for when the form is filled and submitted, in particular, you can define
- A title and a content: This will show as a pop-up window with the information you define
- A redirect URL: Once the information is submitted the visitor will be redirected to the indicated URL
Is it possible to capture UTM parameters?
UTM parameters, also called UTM tags or codes, are customizable pieces of text that allow analytics software (like Google Analytics and Autopilot) to track campaign traffic. Attaching them to the end of a URL can help you figure out answers to questions as broad as “Which email campaign brought in the most web traffic?” to ones as specific as “Which call-to-action in that email generated more revenue?”.
Disruptive Forms have been designed to capture the UTM parameters received from the page where the form is hosted. This allows you to have the value of these parameters between your own collected leads and you can also associate them with any field of your destination integration thanks to the field mapping function available in LeadsBridge.
Is it possible to know what is the HTTP Referrer of the Form page
The HTTP referrer is an HTTP header field that identifies the address of the webpage (i.e. the URI or IRI) that’s linked to the requested resource. By checking the referer, the new webpage will be able to see where the request originated from.
In the same way as the UTM parameters, Disruptive Forms also capture the HTTP Referer from their own data. It is also possible to use it in the field mapping step.
Why does the Email is always set as the first field to fill?
Emails allow user recognition so once it’s filled, everything else will be populated automatically.
Can I add a description text in my form?
Yes, to do so you should add a Plain Text > paragraph field and insert the text for your description.
This is the only type of field that may be put before the Email.
Where can I see my Disruptive Forms?
All the forms you’ve created are shown on the Disruptive Forms under the dedicated tab, which you’ll find on the left sidebar of your LeadsBridge account.
What can I do in the Disruptive Forms section?
Here you may perform different actions, such as:
- Create a new form.
- Clone or delete forms.
- Edit the form by clicking on its name.
- View the leads collected.
- Preview the form.
- Open the related data analysis page.
How can I add a mandatory privacy field to my Disruptive Forms?
In order to add the “Mandatory privacy” field you should follow these steps:
- Go to the 2nd step of your Disruptive Form bridge, called “Source”.
- Select the “privacy” field from the drop-down.
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings and select both the “checkbox” and “mandatory” boxes.
- You should select both “mandatory” and “checkbox” when adding the mandatory privacy field, this way leads will only be able to submit the information when the privacy field is checked.
- To map the mandatory privacy field with a destination field you should go to the “fields matching” step of the disruptive form bridge. This field will appear as “Privacy”, as shown below.
To add a link to your text, you should use the format below:
- Then type in the text you’d like to have the link.
- End it with a slash and the word link inside brackets, like this: [/link]
For example, you may write it like it’s shown in the left box and it’ll show up just like you see in the right side.
How to track the Form site URL?
The Form Site URL field allows you to know from which form you’ve collected a lead.
You can find this field in the Field Matching step of the bridge and match it with a value from the dropdown.
My Disruptive Form has a file upload option. What is the maximum file size, that can be uploaded?
Currently, we don’t have a limit since it depends on the dimension of your Upload Internet Band. It works in the following way:
- We upload the file into our public repository (Amazon S3)
- When you click on submit we will send the file into your destination, only the public URL of the file.
If the file is public means that is not indexed, so only the person who knows the URL (the one who received it into their CRM) would be able to use it.