Integrate Facebook Job Postings with LeadsBridge
Facebook Job Postings is the Facebook feature that allows you to find and collect applicants for your business using job posts on Facebook Pages.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Facebook Job Postings.
Connect Facebook Job Postings integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Facebook Job Postings" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Email address on Facebook Job Postings
In the source step you’ll see an email address available, just set that address inside the "Receive applications by email" field to integrate it with LeadsBridge.
- Head to your Facebook Page
- Select "Jobs" in the left column of your page
- Create a new Job Post - OR -
- Find the post you want to edit and then select "Edit Job Post"
- Scroll down to the bottom until "Receive applications by email"
- Enter the email address provided by LeadsBridge
- Click "Publish Job Post" to save your settings.
Common questions for Facebook Job Postings
How do I send a test application?
You will need to test your Job form and trigger the email notification while the LeadsBridge screen is saying "Waiting for new lead..." (it means that we're ready to receive your test data). We will also offer the information sent as presets in the next steps of the setup.
- Go to the "Jobs" section of your page to see all your forms
- Find the post previously created
- Click on "Apply Now" and follow the steps
- Submit your test application
- Head back to LeadsBridge and check if your test data have been sent properly.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Facebook Job Postings with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!