How to embed Disruptive Forms on ClickFunnels
- Log into ClickFunnels
- Add a New Section: You can add a new section by either clicking Add New Section on the page or by selecting the Sections tab in the right toolbar and clicking Add New Section.
- Next, Add a New Row and Container: You can add a new row by clicking Add New Row on the page and by selecting a Container in the containers box.
The Container allows you to separate elements across a single row with different widths.
- Then, Add the Custom HTML element provided by LeadsBridge: You can add a new element to the page by clicking Add New Element on the page and then in the element types box selecting the Custom JS/HTML Element and clicking Add to Page.
- The next step is to set up your Custom JS/HTML Element by pasting or writing your code into the settings box for the element.
- To see the Form on your page you should Publish the form directly without clicking on the Preview button.http://docs.clickfunnels.com/classic-page-editor-and-page-elements/standard-elements/classic-editor-custom-jshtml-element
For further information about Disruptive Forms check the following documentation: