“I’m not getting Leads from Facebook” Issue
There is a known bug with the Facebook Business Manager that happens sometimes.
In order to check if this is your case you can do the following test:
- Go to this link.
- Select the page and form you want to test.
- Create a test lead.
- Send the test lead and wait for the response.
If you get the error CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager as shown in the below image then that’s your case:
To troubleshoot the problem follow these steps:
- Go to your business manager leads access settings page here.
- Click on the “Integration” tab on the left side and then on “Lead Access“.
- Select the page you want to grant access to.
- Select CRM from the Assigned People and Partners tab.
- Find LeadsBridge and check it.
- Click on Assign Access button.
See the image below:
If you followed those steps now should be finally fixed!
Please Note: If you do not see the CRMs tab as in the image above it means you do not have Admin Permission on the Business Manager.
There are two different types of roles in the Facebook Business Manager:
- Add and remove employees and partners
- View and edit business settings
- Add and manage Pages, ad accounts or other assets
- View business settings
- Be assigned to manage Pages, ad accounts or other assets
- Roles are hierarchical, building in terms of progressively responsible permissions.
There are three roles available for ad accounts managers, five permissions levels for people who need access to Pages, and two Business Manager roles. Some people may require admin access in only one or two tools and not another, so think about which actions you personally will perform while reviewing these permissions level.
In order to see the CRMs tab, you need to have the Business Manager Admin Role. With this permission, you’ll be able to manage all aspects of campaigns, including creating reports, viewing and editing billing details and assigning account roles.
You can check if you have the Business Manager Admin Role Assigned by clicking on the “People” tab and selecting the name of your user. If you have the Admin Access it will say it next to your name. If you are the Business Manager Admin and want to grant the Admin role to another user, select the user and then click on “Edit” at the top right-hand side. A pop-up will come on the screen and you’ll be able to select the type of access for this user:
If you are not the owner of the Facebook Business Manager, please contact the owner to complete this process and fix your issue.
If this does not solve the problem please feel free to contact our support!