Functions – Field Matching
In the “Fields Matching” step of the bridge you can match Destination fields in two ways:
1. Directly with the source fields using the “Custom Fields.”
2. With the source fields using the “Functions.”
We have 56 functions different functions; we can group them in this way:
- Add prefix functions: to add a prefix before a specific parameter
- Boolean functions: they return 0/1 or TRUE/FALSE depending on the logic you set up.
- Date/Time functions: the date/time functions can be used to set up a format date and time in several ways.
- Phone format functions: the phone number functions can be used to remove/add the prefix or return the phone number with a specific format (+CAT; +C-A-T, etc.)
- String functions: with them, you can return a string with specific characteristics. You can split the full name in the first name and the last name; returns a string with the only numbers; replace characters;
- Utils functions: with the utils functions you can return a random IP, a country code, a US State and so on.