Integrate Liondesk (Legacy) with LeadsBridge
LionDesk Real Estage Agent CRM is an end to end Sales and Marketing Automation Solution for Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Brokers to manage Email .
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Liondesk (Legacy).
Connect Liondesk (Legacy) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Liondesk (Legacy)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the API Key to connect Liondesk (Legacy) with LeadsBridge
- Log in your LionDesk account
- Go on the Settings section
- Select the "3rd Party Integrations" tab and Enable LeadsBridge.
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Liondesk (Legacy)'s wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Liondesk (Legacy)
LeadA potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Liondesk (Legacy)
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Liondesk (Legacy).
Common questions for Liondesk (Legacy)
How do I set the lead Source?
The Source is used for reporting to keep track on where the lead came from.
- Go to your LionDesk Settings
- Select the "Lead Distribution & Team Setting" tab
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1) and click on "Add New Lead Routing" (Step2)
- Fill out the required information and click Save Lead Routing.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Liondesk (Legacy)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Liondesk (Legacy) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!