How can I reset my LeadsBridge account password?
In order to recover your LeadsBridge account’s password you should follow the steps below:
- Head over to LeadsBridge login URL: https://leadsbridge.com/app/login
- Go to Lost Password? and click on CLICK HERE or open the following link URL: https://leadsbridge.com/app/recoverPassword
- On the password recover window type your username or the email address you used to create your LeadsBridge account.
If you can’t remember your username or email address create a ticket by clicking on open a ticket or by going into the following link URL: https://leadsbridge.com/contact-us/
- Click on Recover button, this will send into your email a link to reset your password
- After that, you’ll receive a confirmation popup on the top right of the screen
- Now log into your email account and search for LeadsBridge’s password recover email, remember to check your Spam folder in case you can’t find the email
- Open LeadsBridge’s email and click on the password reset URL
- On the new page, go into the first field and type your new password, retype the same password on the second field
- Click on Change button, this will assign your new password to your account
- After that, you’ll receive a confirmation popup at the top right of the screen
- Now you’ll be able to log into your LeadsBridge’s account with your new password by going back into the login area: https://leadsbridge.com/app/login