Sync Custom Audiences through an Online file
Create and Update Custom Audience from Online File lists
With LeadsBridge you can also create and update automatically Custom Audience in your Facebook Ad Account using the people in your CRM.
LeadsBridge sync and update your Custom Audience every 3 hours, so you’ll show always the best ad to the right people.
If you want more info how it works, take a look here : How Custom Audience Bridge works.
What you can do with the Custom Audience Sync with Online File
Online File it’s a text file stored on a cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, HTTP, etc) and it can be used to retrieve the leads that will create your CA.
File from your site/hosting
You can sync a file on the cloud. You need a web address and it must be set to public.
The File can be a CSV or TXT or other, the important is that file is textual.
Please Note: The file must be textual and not an XLS.
LeadsBridge needs a public URL of the file to retrieve your leads.
This is the documentation about the public folder https://www.dropbox.com/help/16
Google Drive file
LeadsBridge needs to have access to the file to retrieve your leads.
- On your computer, sign in to Google Drive.
- Click a file or folder.
- Google Drive: In the top right, click Share .
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: In the top right, click Share.
- In the top right of the “Share with others” box, click Get shareable link.
- Next to “Anyone with the link,” click the Down arrow.
- Click More…
- Select “On – Public on the web”. Anyone can open the file on the Internet by searching or using the link.
- Click Save.
- Choose what level of access people with the link have: view, comment, or edit.
- Click Done.
If you’re using an account through work, school, or another group, you may not be able to share files or folders publicly.
Also, you can use a Google Sheet to create your Custom Audience and sync it automatically from the contacts in the sheet.
Google Sheet have a native integration in LeadsBridge, to use this integration take a look here.