Integrate Zopim with LeadsBridge
Zopim is the Zendesk Chat software that you can add to your Zendesk account to start offering a live chat support to all your customers
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Zopim.
Connect Zopim integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Zopim" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the Sub Domain, Client ID, Client Secret, Username and Password to connect Zopim with LeadsBridge
- Subdomain, Required if your users access Chat from a Zendesk Support subdomain (like .zendesk.com/chat).
- Client ID, Client Secret
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Zopim's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Zopim
VisitorA person who is visiting your website
Which segmentation concepts we support for Zopim
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Zopim.
ChatRepresent a chat with a visitor
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Zopim with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!