Connect PayPal to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect PayPal to Streak CRM using LeadsBridge.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose PayPal as the source for your bridge
- Choose Streak CRM as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your PayPal source
- Type in the name you'd like to call your integration
- Enter API Username, API Password, API Signature, Consumer key and Consumer secret to connect your PayPal with LeadsBridge
- Click here: ( OPEN LINK) and open the Tool page
Scroll the page till you see a box with API credentials written and click on it
- Once on the API credentials page, click on the last option for NVP/SOAP API integration.
- Once you’ve created the API credentials, you will see View API Signature option under NVP / SOAP API integration. Clicking on that will bring you to a page like the following screenshot.
Click on each "Show" link to see API username, password and signature.
- Select the segment you'd like to use as the source for your leads
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Streak CRM destination
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Streak CRM.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Streak CRM fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from PayPal
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
- Source: PayPal
- Destination: Streak CRM
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from PayPal to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!