Integrate Selligent with LeadsBridge
Selligent is a flexible, scalable, and secure B2C marketing automation platform used by various industries, which include: retail media, entertainment, publishing, travel, hospitality, and financial services.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Selligent.
Connect Selligent integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Selligent" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key, Client, Site and Organization to connect Selligent with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key, Client, Site and Organization
Which entity concepts we support for Selligent
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Common questions for Selligent
How to add Custom Fields with Selligent integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Selligent. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Selligent with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!