Connect Unbounce Popup to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the bridge and connect Unbounce Popup to Streak CRM using LeadsBridge.
How to set up your bridge step-by-step tutorial
Before you start
Step 1: Bridge's Main information
- Choose a name for your bridge (this will only be visible inside LeadsBridge)
- You may add labels to help you identify your bridge later
- Choose Unbounce Popup as the source for your bridge
- Choose Streak CRM as the destination
- Click on the Next button
Step 2: Setup your Unbounce Popup source
You may send lead's information from Unbounce Popup to LeadsBridge through the Webhook feature.
Copy the Webhook address that you see in this step and set this endpoint as the data receiver inside your Unbounce Popup settings.
How to setup the webhook on Unbounce Popup
One last thing before proceeding to the next step is to send a test lead from Unbounce Popup. This will allow us to recognize the attributes you'd like to pass along and offer them as presets in the next steps of the setup.
- Please make sure the LeadsBridge screen is saying "Waiting for New Lead...", it means that we're ready to receive your test data
- Go to Unbounce Popup
- Submit a test lead
- Once done go back to LeadsBridge and verify that your test was sent successfully
- You should see the information processed correctly by the app
- Click on the Next button
Step 3: Setup your Streak CRM destination
Step 4: Fields Mapping
Here you'll be able to map your source information with your destination fields.
You'll see a field name with the destination integration's logo at the top, this indicates the name of the field on Streak CRM.
Underneath there's a box where you may add the information you'd like to send.
- Check each of the Streak CRM fields available
- Match the information you wish to pass along from Unbounce Popup
- You may type the information manually and pass them as a static value
- Use the functions to customize information like reformatting dates and times or modifying text, phone numbers and so on
- You may also leave blank the box of a field's information you don't want to send through
- If you'd like to add more fields, just look at the bottom of the page
- Head over the "Don't find a CRM custom field?" box
- Select the field you'd like to add from the dropdown list
- Click the Add Custom Field button
- The field will appear above
- Add the desired information, as you did with the other ones
Once accomplished your desired outcome, just click Next and head to the last step.
Step 5: Test
In this final step, you'll be able to send a lead from LeadsBridge to test if the configuration works properly.
- To create a new test lead, fill in the required information when prompted
- Click Test Now
- To test with a real lead, switch the toogle to "Test with existing lead".
- Click Sync Now along the lead you'd like to send
- If you did everything right the button will turn green, meaning your lead was synced successfully and the integration is ready
- Click Finish to save your settings and turn active your bridge
That's all! Congratulations.
You'll be redirected to the bridges section of your account with a green success message at the top right of the page and your bridge will now be active.
Have you got some questions?
You may want to take a look at the common questions on the respective integration's documentation.
- Source: Unbounce Popup
- Destination: Streak CRM
If you have any other questions, or need help to configure your bridge from Unbounce Popup to Streak CRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to contact our Support!