Integrate Acuity Scheduling with LeadsBridge
Acuity Scheduling is easy-to-use and user-friendly scheduling solution using which clients can quickly view real-time availability, and book their appointments accordingly. This saves businesses from most of the headaches and mix-ups related to manual scheduling.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Acuity Scheduling.
Connect Acuity Scheduling integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Acuity Scheduling" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key and User Id to connect Acuity Scheduling with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key and User Id
- Find your API credentials in Acuity Scheduling left menu, under Business Settings → Integrations, or by clicking here
- Then Copy and Paste your credentials on LeadsBridge Integration's page
Which entity concepts we support for Acuity Scheduling
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way leaving their information so you can get in touch.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Acuity Scheduling
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Acuity Scheduling.
EventAn event is an occurrence happening at a determinable time and place and can be described as a public assembly for the purpose of celebration, education, marketing or reunion.
Common questions for Acuity Scheduling
How to use Acuity Scheduling as source
- Log into your Acuity Scheduling account
- Click on Integrations at the bottom left of the menu, under Business Settings
- Integrations area will open on the right, click on API
- Then go to Webhooks and click on Set Up
- A popup window will be opened on the right
- Paste LeadsBridge’s Webhook URL on the type field that corresponds to the information you’ll like to receive on your bridge, for example if you’ll like to receive new scheduled appointments and updates to already scheduled appointments you should paste the webhook URL under APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED OR UPDATED (CATCH-ALL)
- Then, click on Save
- After that, you should send a test schedule using Acuity Scheduling Client Scheduler on the following link URL: ( OPEN LINK) or you can create it directly from your calendar
- Go back into your LeadsBridge bridge setup and wait till the schedule test arrives
- Finally, after you've received the schedule test data on LeadsBridge, click on Next to save your Webhook data and continue with your Bridge setup
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Acuity Scheduling with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!