Integrate Adobe Business Catalyst with LeadsBridge
Adobe Business Catalyst is a unified hosting platform that enables you to work in your preferred editing environment to create sites that meet client requirements, without any server-side coding. The Business Catalyst hosting solution provides website management tools, email marketing, e-commerce, and an integrated customer database that makes it easy to build and publish websites.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Adobe Business Catalyst.
Connect Adobe Business Catalyst integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Adobe Business Catalyst" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter WSDL URL, Username, Password and Site ID to connect Adobe Business Catalyst with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the WSDL URL, Username, Password and Site ID
Which entity concepts we support for Adobe Business Catalyst
ContactA contact store someone's information that was left after they showed interest in your offering.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Adobe Business Catalyst
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Adobe Business Catalyst.
CampaignA campaign with Adobe Business Catalyst is basically an organized plan - or group of steps - to promote and sell a product or service.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Adobe Business Catalyst
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Adobe Business Catalyst with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!