Integrate AgileCRM with LeadsBridge
Agile CRM is an easy, powerful and affordable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with sales and marketing automation for small businesses.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with AgileCRM.
Connect AgileCRM integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "AgileCRM" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL, Email and REST API Key to connect AgileCRM with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the URL, Email and REST API Key
During your first Agile CRM integration setup you'll need to insert your account's URL, Email address and REST API Key. In order to get them you should follow the steps below:
- Log into your Agile CRM account
- Head over to your browser's address bar
- Copy the URL, it should be something like: https://yourcompanyname.agilecrm.com/
- Go into LeadsBridge's integration setup and paste it inside the URL field
- Go inside the Email field and type down your Agile CRM user's email address
- Return into your Agile CRM account
- Click on your Avatar and then click on Admin Settings, you should be an Admin user to have access into this area
- After that, click on Developers & API
- Copy your API Key under API Key » REST API
- Go back into LeadsBridge's integration setup and paste your API Key inside the REST API Key field
- Finally, click on Next or Finish button to save your Agile CRM integration setup
Which entity concepts we support for AgileCRM
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way, usually leaving their contact information. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for AgileCRM
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for AgileCRM.
TagTags are unique identifiers that can be added to Contacts and Companies in Agile CRM. Tagging lets you easily sort, filter, segment and target contacts with campaigns designed around their specific interests and actions. Tags can be added manually (by hand, to one contact or multiple contacts) or automatically (with the Tag Node in Campaigns). ( Learn more)
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between AgileCRM with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!