Integrate Avature with LeadsBridge
Avature is a flexible SaaS platform for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. Avature is the leading global CRM provider for recruitment.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Avature.
Connect Avature integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Avature" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter URL, API Key and Fields Separator Char to connect Avature with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Avature
LeadLeads are people interested in your product or your service.
Common questions for Avature
How to add Custom Fields with Avature integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Avature. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Avature with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!