Integrate Calendly with LeadsBridge
Calendly is an elegant and simple scheduling tool for businesses that eliminates email back and forth.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Calendly.
Connect Calendly integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Calendly" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the API Key on Calendly
- Log into Calendly
- Navigate to the Integrations page, or click the following link ( OPEN LINK)
- Copy the API Key provided, as shown on the screenshot below
Common questions for Calendly
How this LeadsBridge integration works?
Why Date and Time are not being recognized correctly by my Destination?
In order to use this function you should follow the steps below:
- Go into the Fields Mapping step of your Bridge
- Click on the type box under the field that you want to match, for example Meeting Time
- Type ISO8601 and select DATE/TIME » FORMAT ISO8601 DATE under the Functions tab of the dropdown menu
- A pop-up window will open, in there you’ll be able to configure the function parameters
- On the Field dropdown select the value you’re receiving from Calendly, it should be a date or a time, for example event_invitee_start_time
- On the Format type box, type the date format required by your destination, for example Y-m-d h:i:s
- Then, click on the Confirm button
- After this the function should be assigned to the field as shown in the image below
- Finally, click on Next to save your changes
How to use Calendly as source
- Please make sure the LeadsBridge screen is saying Waiting for New Lead..., this means that we're ready to receive your test data
- Go to Calendly
- Submit a test lead
- Once done go back to LeadsBridge and verify that your test was sent successfully
- You should see the information processed correctly by the app
- Click on the Next button to save the information you’ve received
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Calendly with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!