Integrate CampusLogin with LeadsBridge
CampusLogin is a school management system.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CampusLogin.
Connect CampusLogin integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CampusLogin" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Organization ID and Mailing List ID to connect CampusLogin with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for CampusLogin
Common questions for CampusLogin
How to add Custom Fields with CampusLogin integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in CampusLogin. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to CampusLogin
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CampusLogin with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!