Integrate CDK Lightspeed EVO with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CDK Lightspeed EVO.
Connect CDK Lightspeed EVO integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CDK Lightspeed EVO" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key and Dealership Id to connect CDK Lightspeed EVO with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key and Dealership Id
Which entity concepts we support for CDK Lightspeed EVO
Common questions for CDK Lightspeed EVO
How the FB Automotive Inventory Ads integration setting works?
The fields that will be currently managed from this setting are VehicleVIN, VehicleModel, VehicleMake, VehiclePrice and VehicleNewUsed and will be automatically mapped with the Facebook Automotive Inventory Ads fields Vehicle VIN, Vehicle Model, Vehicle Make, Vehicle Price and State of the Vehicle.
When this setting is active, these CDK LightspeedEVO fields will not be available in the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
To map them manually, please, deactivate this setting, putting the toggle on "NO".
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to CDK Lightspeed EVO
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CDK Lightspeed EVO with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!