Integrate Cliengo with LeadsBridge
Cliengo is a friendly Chatbot that converts the visitors into leads, automatically. Cliengo is a multi-language chatbot with a built-in contact tracking for the sales team. This chatbot platform helps user to convert website visitor into customer.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Cliengo.
Connect Cliengo integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Cliengo" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Cliengo with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
To find API KEY go in the menu Chatbot » Integraciones » API
Which entity concepts we support for Cliengo
ContactContacts are the users who have left their personal data. For example, customers
Which segmentation concepts we support for Cliengo
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Cliengo.
Common questions for Cliengo
How to add Custom Fields with Cliengo integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in Cliengo. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Matching" step of the bridge.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Cliengo with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!