Integrate ConvertKit with LeadsBridge
ConvertKit is an email marketing system built by bloggers, for bloggers. With your unique needs in mind, they’ve created a tool that gives you the power to earn more from your email list.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ConvertKit.
Connect ConvertKit integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "ConvertKit" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key and Access Secret to connect ConvertKit with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key and Access Secret
- Login your ConvertKit account
- Go on the 'Account Settings' page
- Copy the API Key and API Secret in your LeadsBridge integration
Which entity concepts we support for ConvertKit
SubscriberSomeone that has arranged to receive or access a service on a regular basis.
Which segmentation concepts we support for ConvertKit
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for ConvertKit.
TagTags allow you to organize and group your Subscribers based on actions, interest or more.
FormA page that mimics a paper document where users fill out particular information.
Common questions for ConvertKit
How to add Custom Fields in ConvertKit?
- Click on the 'Subscribers' tab,
- Select any subscriber and then click 'Add a new field' to add your new custom field
- Type the name for the new custom field and click 'Update Subscriber'
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to ConvertKit
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ConvertKit with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!