Integrate ConvertKit with LeadsBridge
ConvertKit is an email marketing system built by bloggers, for bloggers. With your unique needs in mind, they’ve created a tool that gives you the power to earn more from your email list.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ConvertKit.
Connect ConvertKit integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize ConvertKit integration
Setup your ConvertKit integration
- Click on Connect ConvertKit
- Click on Create new integration to connect your ConvertKit (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the ConvertKit integration
- Fill API Key, Access Secret field to connect ConvertKit with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this ConvertKit and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your ConvertKit is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for ConvertKit
Which entity concepts we support for ConvertKit
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for ConvertKit.
SubscriberSomeone that has arranged to receive or access a service on a regular basis.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for ConvertKit.
TagTags allow you to organize and group your Subscribers based on actions, interest or more.
FormA page that mimics a paper document where users fill out particular information.
Common questions for ConvertKit
How to add Custom Fields in ConvertKit?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button