Integrate CSV Online File with LeadsBridge
An Online File is a text file stored on a cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, HTTP, etc) and it can be used to retrieve the leads that will create your Custom Audience.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CSV Online File.
Connect CSV Online File integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize CSV Online File integration
Setup your CSV Online File integration
- Click on Connect CSV Online File
- Click on Create new integration to connect your CSV Online File (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the CSV Online File integration
- Fill Fields Separator Char, URLs field to connect CSV Online File with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this CSV Online File and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your CSV Online File is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for CSV Online File
How to get Fields Separator Char, URLs
Common questions for CSV Online File
What format should the file be?
Can I use any online file?
Would I be able to use a Dropbox file?
How can I use a Google Drive file?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button