Integrate CSV Online File with LeadsBridge
An Online File is a text file stored on a cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, HTTP, etc) and it can be used to retrieve the leads that will create your Custom Audience.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CSV Online File.
Connect CSV Online File integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "CSV Online File" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the on CSV Online File
Common questions for CSV Online File
What format should the file be?
Please note: The file must be textual and not an XLS.
Can I use any online file?
You need a web address and it must be set to public.
Would I be able to use a Dropbox file?
How can I use a Google Drive file?
- Sign in to Google Drive.
- Select a file or a folder.
- In the top right, click Share
- In the top right of the Share with others box, click on Get shareable link
- Next to Anyone with the link, click the Down arrow.
- Click on More
- Select On – Public on the web. Anyone can open the file on the Internet by searching or using the link
- Click Save
- Choose the level of access (view, comment, or edit)
- Click on Done.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CSV Online File with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!