Integrate CURL with LeadsBridge
CURL is used in command lines or scripts to transfer data.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with CURL.
Connect CURL integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "CURL" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter CURL Code to connect CURL with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the CURL Code
This is to perform from advanced users due to its technical nature.
To copy the request as cURL:
- Open the Chrome Developer Tools if you're using Chrome (or equivalent if you're using other browsers)
- Navigate to the "Network Tab" and make sure it's empty to have a clear view on the requests
- Perform the action that would trigger the desired request
- Right-click the desired request call
- Select "Copy"»"Copy as cURL"
- Paste it in the CURL code field of the integration
Which entity concepts we support for CURL
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between CURL with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!