Integrate Email Grabber with LeadsBridge
Email Grabber is an email extractor, a type of software used for extracting email addresses from both online and offline sources.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Email Grabber.
Connect Email Grabber integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Email Grabber" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Sender Email, To Receivers and Subject to connect Email Grabber with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Sender Email, To Receivers and Subject
- From: enter the sender's email address.
- To Receivers: one or more email addresses where you need to send the email to.
- Subject: the subject of the email.
Which entity concepts we support for Email Grabber
LeadLeads are parties who are interested in your offering.
Common questions for Email Grabber
How do I add more leads information to the email template such as custom questions or ads tracking?
To create a variable, we need to use the @@ keyword.
The statement below creates a variable with the name "CustomField":
@@CustomField@@Now you can put some data into it by heading to the Fields Matching step of the bridge.
For instance, the variable CustomField can be imagined as a box labeled "CustomField" with the desired value in it.
It can be used to add ads tracking info such as campaign/adset/ad names or ids as well.
What does the “Zip Content with Password” option means?
Can I add lead's information to the e-mail subject?
Add any source field's ID between the @@ keyword, following the @@field_id@@ syntax.
@@full_name@@ to add the lead's full name
@@first_name@@ to add the lead's first name
@@last_name@@ to add the lead's last name
@@email@@ if you'd like to add the lead's email
Lead Distribution how-to: Send the email to different addresses based on a field value
- First and foremost, please remove any email address from the integration's To Receivers field and leave it blank. This is a necessary step in order to achieve the lead distribution goal.
- Once done, open the bridge settings and head to the Fields Matching step.
- Locate the TO Receivers field from the Custom Fields drop-down, then add it.
- Open the Functions tab.
- Click on UTILS » TRANSLATE VALUE function from the list.
- Inside the Field drop-down select the field representing the key value useful for the matching.
- Then in the Map area enter the pattern following the input;output; syntax, for example:
yes;firstname.lastname@example.org;no;email@example.com;If you want the output value to be empty, you should type the word EMPTY in capital letters; for example:
- Click on Confirm once accomplished the desired outcome.
- Head to the Test step to check if everything is working as expected, then click on Publish to save your settings and activate the bridge.
Does the Mail integration support UTF-8 characters?
If you write an UTF-8 address into the "Email" field, the email will be sent correctly but the "Reply-To" field will not be filled.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Email Grabber
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Email Grabber with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!