Integrate Eventbrite with LeadsBridge
Eventbrite brings people together through live experiences. Discover events that match your passions, or create your own with online ticketing tools.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Eventbrite.
Connect Eventbrite integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Eventbrite" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Eventbrite's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Eventbrite
ContactA person’s information that was left by them after buying a ticket for one of your events.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Eventbrite
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Eventbrite.
EventAn event is a occurrence happening at a determinable time and place and can be described as a public assembly for the purpose of celebration, education, marketing or reunion. Events can be classified on the basis of their size, type and context. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Eventbrite
How to use Eventbrite as source
Eventbrite can be used as source by setting up an additional Webhook to send lead's information to LeadsBridge.
Head to the source step of the bridge configuration, copy the Webhook that you see and add this as endpoint inside your Eventbrite settings.
- Log in to your Eventbrite account
- Go into your Account Settings
- Go to Developer Links » Webhooks, or click here
- Click on Add Webhook
- Under Payload URL paste the webhook URL provided by LeadsBridge
- Under Actions flag the option attendee.updated
- Click on Add Webhook
- Create a test on your Eventbrite event
- Wait until the test get recognized by the Bridge
- Click on Next to save changes and continue with your bridge creation
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Eventbrite
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Eventbrite with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!