Integrate Eventbrite with LeadsBridge
Eventbrite brings people together through live experiences. Discover events that match your passions, or create your own with online ticketing tools.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Eventbrite.
Connect Eventbrite integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Eventbrite integration
Setup your Eventbrite integration
- Click on Connect Eventbrite
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Eventbrite (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Eventbrite integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Eventbrite authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Eventbrite and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Eventbrite is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Eventbrite
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Eventbrite.
ContactA person’s information that was left by them after buying a ticket for one of your events.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Eventbrite.
EventAn event is a occurrence happening at a determinable time and place and can be described as a public assembly for the purpose of celebration, education, marketing or reunion. Events can be classified on the basis of their size, type and context. ( Learn more)
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button