Integrate FTP/SFTP with LeadsBridge
The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a standard protocol used to transfer files from/to a server. With this integration, you will be able to sync leads with your server through an FTP/SFTP connection.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with FTP/SFTP.
Connect FTP/SFTP integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize FTP/SFTP integration
Setup your FTP/SFTP integration
- Click on Connect FTP/SFTP
- Click on Create new integration to connect your FTP/SFTP (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the FTP/SFTP integration
- Fill Use SFTP? (Secure FTP), FTP Host, FTP Port, FTP Username, FTP Password, Root directory, Destination filename pattern, Private Key, Charset, File's extension (eg. txt), Fields Separator Char, Headers row number (default 0) field to connect FTP/SFTP with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this FTP/SFTP and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your FTP/SFTP is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for FTP/SFTP
How to get Use SFTP? (Secure FTP), FTP Host, FTP Port, FTP Username, FTP Password, Root directory, Destination filename pattern, Private Key, Charset, File's extension (eg. txt), Fields Separator Char, Headers row number (default 0)
In case that you don't have, or you don't know, those details, you should contact your web hosting provider, and they will be able to give you this information.
Usually, web hosting services provide you these details after you sign up for a web hosting package. In most cases you’ll receive your FTP/SFTP information details in the welcome email sent from your web host provider after signing up to their services.
Below you can find a short description for each field from the FTP/SFTP integration:
- Use SFTP This toggle will allow you to use the Secure mode (SFTP), if your FTP server implements it
- FTP Host This is the hosting server name
- FTP Port This is the server port, the default port for FTP is 21, and for SFTP is 22
- FTP Username/Password Your FTP credentials, usually they're the same as your cPanel login details
- Root Directory This is the folder in your FTP service where you would read files from or put files to. If any provided, the root dir will be used
- Headers row number This is the row index (0 based) in which the file headers are located
- Charset This is the charset encoding of your input files
- File's extension This is the extensions that will be used to filter files in case you use your integration as a Source
- Fields Separator Char The char used as separator in the CSV file
- Destination filename pattern This value will be used to define the name of the output file in case the integration is used as Destination. You may use Date and Time patterns chars such as Y/m/d H:i:s. Notice that you should type the pattern inside square brackets, for instance [Ymd]
Which entity concepts we support for FTP/SFTP
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for FTP/SFTP.
RecordThe data related to a Lead, Contact, Order, Product or any other type of item that you could integrate inside LeadsBridge.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for FTP/SFTP.
FileA data file is any file that contains information and it is meant to be read or viewed and not executed. It may contain the settings of a program that tells how to display information.
Common questions for FTP/SFTP
How does the FTP/SFTP integration work when used as Source?
How does the FTP/SFTP integration work when used as Destination?
What happens if during some days I don't receive any leads from my source?
Which are the LeadsBridge IPs that need to be whitelisted?
How does the integration create the file Headers when used as Destination?
Which is the order of mapped custom fields when used as Destination ?
Why I get a connection error during my FTP/SFTP integration authentication?
Why I can't see my file in the segments list when the integration is used as Source?
How can I distribuite my leads in a single or multiples files when used as Destination?
Why I can't find any field in the Fields Mapping when used as Source?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button