Integrate Gist (formerly ConvertFox) with LeadsBridge
ConvertFox provides Chat, Autoresponder and Marketing automation in a single tool and lets them connect to each other.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Gist (formerly ConvertFox).
Connect Gist (formerly ConvertFox) integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Gist (formerly ConvertFox)" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Access Token to connect Gist (formerly ConvertFox) with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Access Token
Which entity concepts we support for Gist (formerly ConvertFox)
UserUsers are the people who are already using your service.
LeadLeads are those people that have shown interest in your service or product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Gist (formerly ConvertFox)
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Gist (formerly ConvertFox).
SegmentA segment is a group of people filtered based on their actions. ( Learn more)
TagTags allow you to understand your customers. ( Learn more)
CampaignCampaigns are a series emails sent out to a specific segment of users. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Gist (formerly ConvertFox)
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Gist (formerly ConvertFox) with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!