Integrate Incoming Email with LeadsBridge
The Incoming Email is the email that you receive from the recipient.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Incoming Email.
Connect Incoming Email integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Bridges
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your bridge
- Head to "Select Source" and click on Browse
- Select "Incoming Email" from the providers list
- Select your destination
- Click on the Next button
How to setup the Email address on Incoming Email
To set it up, copy the email provided, then you can decide where to put it in your system according to your needs:
- as a recipient of your system notifications
- as a cc in the emails you receive to extract the data from the email body
The system will recognize all fields that contain data and display them.
You can combine the various fields recognized by the system to send them to your destination during the step of the fields matching!
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Incoming Email
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Incoming Email with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!