Integrate Intercom with LeadsBridge
Intercom is a startup that helps businesses talk to their customers for sales, marketing, and support, all connected on one platform.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Intercom.
Connect Intercom integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Intercom integration
Setup your Intercom integration
- Click on Connect Intercom
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Intercom (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Intercom integration
- Click on Authorize and you will be prompted to the Intercom authorization experience
- Here you will need to provide the info required and grant access to LeadsBridge
- Once done, you will be get back to LeadsBridge application
- You can choose a name for this Intercom and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Intercom is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Intercom
How to get App Id
The ID is what you see after the apps/ and before /inbox; for example, in the following URL, the ID is "f4i4totg" [code]https:// app.intercom.io/a/apps/f4i4totg/inbox[/code]
Copy the ID and paste it into LeadsBridge integration.
Which entity concepts we support for Intercom
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Intercom.
LeadLeads are a way to represent logged out users of your application, such as website visitors. Leads are similar to users except that we cannot set identifying characteristics.
If you want to create a Lead inside your Intercom account, you should define it inside the Integration page, picking the Lead value from the drop-down menu. ( Learn more)
UserUsers are the main data source in Intercom. The platform allows you to store data on your users, including events, and use this data to segment and understand them more in detail.
If you want to create a User inside your Intercom account, you should define it inside the Integration page, picking the User value from the drop-down menu. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Intercom.
TagTags are similar to segments except that they’re not automated. Tags let you manually group users or companies together. They’re great for highlighting VIP customers who may require VIP support or loyal customers who would make great beta testers, for example. ( Learn more)
SegmentThe segments are dynamics groups of users defined by rules (or filters) that you set. Users automatically gets added to the group as soon as they match those rules. Intercom recommends creating a segment for every key group of users you’d like to send a message to – for example, trial users or users who have yet to take action. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Intercom
How can I create the custom fields?
How do I sync more than 10k per each audience?
How do I sync Leads or Users from Intercom?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button