Integrate MailingBoss with LeadsBridge
E-mail Marketing like a boss.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MailingBoss.
Connect MailingBoss integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "MailingBoss" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect MailingBoss with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
To create the HTML form code follow the steps below:
- Go to your Lists and click on More info
- Go to My New List and click on i at the bottom of the area
- Go to Forms and click on View
- Copy your HTML form code in the Subscribe form area
- Paste your HTML form code inside your LeadsBridge MailingBoss integration
Which entity concepts we support for MailingBoss
ContactPeople's information that is usually left after showing interest in your product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for MailingBoss
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for MailingBoss.
FormA request for particular information that mimics a paper document where users fill out blank spaces.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to MailingBoss
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between MailingBoss with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!