Integrate MailWizz with LeadsBridge
MailWizz, the Email Marketing Application, is a simple, efficient and full-featured email marketing application with an impressive feature set.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MailWizz.
Connect MailWizz integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize MailWizz integration
Setup your MailWizz integration
- Click on Connect MailWizz
- Click on Create new integration to connect your MailWizz (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the MailWizz integration
- Fill HTML form code field to connect MailWizz with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this MailWizz and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your MailWizz is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for MailWizz
1. navigate to your customer area, then from the left side menu, expand the lists menu and click on the Lists link.
2. Choose the list you want to get the subscribe form for by clicking on the list name or on the list unique id,
3. From here, if you click on the Form box, you will get the html/iframe code for embeding the form in your site.
4. Copy/paste the HTML form in the body field of the integration. ( Learn more)
Which entity concepts we support for MailWizz
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for MailWizz.
ContactInformation about your customers
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for MailWizz.
FormAn online page containing blank spaces where information can be inserted, it mimics a paper document that asks people for specific information.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button