Integrate Mixpanel with LeadsBridge
Mixpanel is a business analytics service and marketing company. It tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Mixpanel.
Connect Mixpanel integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Mixpanel" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Secret and Access Token to connect Mixpanel with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Secret and Access Token
- Click the Settings gear in the upper right-hand corner of your Mixpanel project
- Select Project settings to see your project token for the project you’re currently viewing
- All management options and project access keys are available in the main Overview tab
- Copy/Paste these values into the Integration's fields
Each Mixpanel account could contain multiple Projects.
Each project has its unique routing number, which we call a specific project token. Whenever you want to send data to a specific project, you'll need to specify the project token, so we know where to insert the data.
To integrate with Mixpanel as a Source you should also insert the Webhook URL provided by LeadsBridge inside your Mixpanel account.
Check the following documentation for further information: Visit the Mixpanel documentation
Which entity concepts we support for Mixpanel
ContactPeople’s information that is usually left after showing interest in your product.
Common questions for Mixpanel
Is it possible to select a specific List?
The leads will be sent to Mixpanel directly.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Mixpanel with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!