Integrate MySQL with LeadsBridge
MySQL is an open source relational database management system based on Structured Query Language (SQL). MySQL runs on virtually all platforms, including Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MySQL.
Connect MySQL integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize MySQL integration
Setup your MySQL integration
- Click on Connect MySQL
- Click on Create new integration to connect your MySQL (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the MySQL integration
- Fill Database host, Database name, Username, Password, Charset field to connect MySQL with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this MySQL and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your MySQL is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for MySQL
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for MySQL.
RowThe rows of your database
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for MySQL.
TableThe tables in your database
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button