Integrate MySQL with LeadsBridge
MySQL is an open source relational database management system based on Structured Query Language (SQL). MySQL runs on virtually all platforms, including Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with MySQL.
Connect MySQL integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "MySQL" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Database host, Database name, Username, Password and Charset to connect MySQL with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for MySQL
RowThe rows of your database
Which segmentation concepts we support for MySQL
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for MySQL.
TableThe tables in your database
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between MySQL with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!