Integrate Nutshell with LeadsBridge
Nutshell is the user-friendly small business CRM that helps sales reps win more deals, with sales process automation, fast on boarding, and free support.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Nutshell.
Connect Nutshell integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Nutshell integration
Setup your Nutshell integration
- Click on Connect Nutshell
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Nutshell (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Nutshell integration
- Fill Username, API Key field to connect Nutshell with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Nutshell and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Nutshell is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Nutshell
How to get Username, API Key
Which entity concepts we support for Nutshell
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Nutshell.
LeadA potential client that actively shows interest in a product or service by reaching out, filling a form or responding to an ad, for example.
ContactA person, or company, that has reached out to you in some way, usually leaving their contact information.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button