Integrate Ontraport with LeadsBridge
Ontraport is an all-in-one marketing automation platform providing the tools small businesses and entrepreneurs need to drive measurable results.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Ontraport.
Connect Ontraport integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Ontraport integration
Setup your Ontraport integration
- Click on Connect Ontraport
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Ontraport (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Ontraport integration
- Fill App Id, API Key field to connect Ontraport with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Ontraport and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Ontraport is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for Ontraport
How to get App Id, API Key
1. Log in your Ontraport account
2. Go to Administration » Integrations » Ontraport API Instruction and Key Manager
3. Click on the New API Key button
4. Fill and submit the API APPLICATION
5. Type and API Key Name, select the Contact Owner and select the permissions keys
6. Copy the APP ID and API KEY and paste them into your LeadsBridge Integration
Which entity concepts we support for Ontraport
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Ontraport.
ContactA person’s information that was left by them after showing interest in your product or service.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for Ontraport.
TagTags are the cornerstone of list segmentation and are a way to label the contacts in your database in any way you see fit so that you can create Groups based on them. ( Learn more)
SequenceSequences (commonly referred to as autoresponders) are a series of steps that a contact is taken through. The steps can be an automatically delivered communication to the contact (emails, postcards, sms, etc.) or a reminder to you or someone else in your company to call the contact or to perform some other task. ( Learn more)
Common questions for Ontraport
How to create a Custom Field in Ontraport?
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button