Integrate Oracle Responsys with LeadsBridge
Oracle Responsys empowers marketing teams with the tools to deliver the relevant, engaging experiences their customers demand across devices, channels, and lifecycles.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Oracle Responsys.
Connect Oracle Responsys integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Oracle Responsys" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Username, Password and Interact POD to connect Oracle Responsys with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Oracle Responsys
ContactContact is a people that can be manually added or removed from a list. This term is used to describe reaching out to or being in touch with another person, business or entity.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Oracle Responsys
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Oracle Responsys.
ListA List is a way that you differentiate messages and subscribers from others in your account. You would use lists to manage the content in your account, and see what specific subscribers have signed up to receive.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Oracle Responsys
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Oracle Responsys with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!