Integrate Outgoing Webhook with LeadsBridge
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Outgoing Webhook.
Connect Outgoing Webhook integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize Outgoing Webhook integration
Setup your Outgoing Webhook integration
- Click on Connect Outgoing Webhook
- Click on Create new integration to connect your Outgoing Webhook (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the Outgoing Webhook integration
- Fill URL, Access Secret field to connect Outgoing Webhook with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this Outgoing Webhook and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your Outgoing Webhook is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Which entity concepts we support for Outgoing Webhook
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for Outgoing Webhook.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button