Integrate PostgreSQL with LeadsBridge
PostgreSQL is an open source database, more specifically, it's an object-relational database management system with an emphasis on extensibility and standards compliance.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with PostgreSQL.
Connect PostgreSQL integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "PostgreSQL" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Database host, Database name, Username, Password, Charset and Database Schema (Optional) to connect PostgreSQL with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for PostgreSQL
RowA row is a series of data banks laid out horizontally in a table or spreadsheet.
Which segmentation concepts we support for PostgreSQL
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for PostgreSQL.
TableA table presents the data as a table composed of rows and columns and is used to see the details and compare the values.
Common questions for PostgreSQL
What are the LeadsBridge IPs that need to be whitelisted?
How can I add my table database schema?
- Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "table name" does not exist
- Go to Integrations and open your PostgreSQL integration setup
- Type your table database schema inside Database Schema (Optional)
- Finally, click on Finish to save your changes
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to PostgreSQL
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between PostgreSQL with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!