Integrate ProsperWorks with LeadsBridge
ProsperWorks is a CRM solution for Google Apps and G Suite, that helps you to manage your entire sales pipeline, identify your contacts and opportunities, and get a visual overview of your entire customer base.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ProsperWorks.
Connect ProsperWorks integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "ProsperWorks" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Access Token and Owner Email to connect ProsperWorks with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Access Token and Owner Email
Which entity concepts we support for ProsperWorks
LeadA lead refers to a potential customer contact.
PersonA person is just a contact with no sales references.
OpportunityA person who expressed a willingness to proceed with the purchase of your product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for ProsperWorks
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for ProsperWorks.
Lead StatusA lead status is the actual condition of a lead
PipelineA pipeline is a set of stages in which the lead will go through
Customer SourceA customer source is the system or way a lead has become an actual customer
TagIn information systems, a tag is a keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as a bookmark) that helps identify and find an item.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to ProsperWorks
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between ProsperWorks with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!