Integrate ProsperWorks with LeadsBridge
ProsperWorks is a CRM solution for Google Apps and G Suite, that helps you to manage your entire sales pipeline, identify your contacts and opportunities, and get a visual overview of your entire customer base.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with ProsperWorks.
Connect ProsperWorks integration
Before you start
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on the Create new Bridge button
- Select your integrations in the selectors
- Click on the Continue button at the bottom right
Authorize ProsperWorks integration
Setup your ProsperWorks integration
- Click on Connect ProsperWorks
- Click on Create new integration to connect your ProsperWorks (or select an existing one from the dropdown if you already connected it)
- A popup wil be opened where you can authorize the ProsperWorks integration
- Fill Access Token, Owner Email field to connect ProsperWorks with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Authorize button
- You can choose a name for this ProsperWorks and LeadsBridge integration (you can also edit it later)
- Once done, click on Continue button and you will get back to the bridge experience where you could choose additional integration settings
- Now that your ProsperWorks is connected, you can continue with the set-up of your bridge
Configuration details for ProsperWorks
Which entity concepts we support for ProsperWorks
With LeadsBridge you may use these entity concepts for ProsperWorks.
LeadA lead refers to a potential customer contact.
PersonA person is just a contact with no sales references.
OpportunityA person who expressed a willingness to proceed with the purchase of your product.
Which segmentation concepts we support for TikTok Lead Generation
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concepts for ProsperWorks.
Lead StatusA lead status is the actual condition of a lead
PipelineA pipeline is a set of stages in which the lead will go through
Customer SourceA customer source is the system or way a lead has become an actual customer
TagIn information systems, a tag is a keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as a bookmark) that helps identify and find an item.
Do you need help?
Here some additional resources:
- LeadsBridge KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Contact support from your account clicking on the top right Support button