Integrate RingCentral with LeadsBridge
RingCentral is a leading platform that provides businesses the ability to communicate through voice and video.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with RingCentral.
Connect RingCentral integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "RingCentral" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Select the entity concept you'd like to use (ex Sms, Call, Contact)
- Click on the Authorize button
- A RingCentral's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for RingCentral
SmsShort Message Service, a system that enables mobile phone users to send and receive text messages.
CallCalls allow you to reach potential customers for example.
ContactContacts are users already present in your email marketing campaigns. They can be considered potential customers.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to RingCentral
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between RingCentral with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!