Integrate SalesFusion with LeadsBridge
SalesFusion is a marketing automation solution that is designed to help B2B companies align marketing and sales to generate more revenue.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SalesFusion.
Connect SalesFusion integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SalesFusion" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter HTML form code to connect SalesFusion with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the HTML form code
How can I create the HTML form? Login on your SalesFusion, click on Menu Button » Create » Landing Page » External Form Connector. This will bring you to the external form connector wizard where you can easily build a form. Step 6 will allow you to choose from the methods in which you wish to generate the code.Copy/paste It on our Integration's page.
Which entity concepts we support for SalesFusion
ContactSalesFusion uses contacts to store information about the people you do business with.
Which segmentation concepts we support for SalesFusion
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for SalesFusion.
FormSalesFusion lead forms allow marketers to use existing forms on their website to capture the information in SalesFusion and still take advantage of SalesFusion landing page features Information will be visible in Landing page reporting & the Contacts Journey. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to SalesFusion
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SalesFusion with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!