Integrate SendPulse with LeadsBridge
SendPulse is an Email and SMS Marketing system. Their purpose is to maximize the open rate automatically with Artificial Intelligence, Hyper-personalization, Predictive analysis for email, SMS, Web Push and SMTP services.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SendPulse.
Connect SendPulse integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SendPulse" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter Client ID and Client Secret to connect SendPulse with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the Client ID and Client Secret
- Sign in to SendPulse
- Click your Account icon in the top right column
- In the opened menu click Account Settings
- Click API
- Activate your REST API if it is not activated yet. The ID and Secret values will be generated, and you will be able to copy them and paste into LeadsBridge Integration.
Which entity concepts we support for SendPulse
ContactContact is a people that can be manually added or removed from a list. This term is used to describe reaching out to or being in touch with another person, business or entity.
Which segmentation concepts we support for SendPulse
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for SendPulse.
AddressbookAn address book or a name and address book (NAB) is a book or a database used for storing entries called contacts. Each contact entry usually consists of a few standard fields.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SendPulse with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!