Integrate Sendy with LeadsBridge
Sendy is a self-hosted newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) at cheaper rates.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Sendy.
Connect Sendy integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Sendy" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key, Public key and HTML form code to connect Sendy with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key, Public key and HTML form code
There you'll see the API Key, you should copy it and paste it into the integration set up inside LeadsBridge.
Which entity concepts we support for Sendy
Which segmentation concepts we support for Sendy
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Sendy.
Common questions for Sendy
How can I create a Custom Field inside Sendy?
- Log into Sendy
- Go to Custom Fields and select "Add a custom field » Custom Fields » Add custom field
- Type the name of your new field
- Select the type of field you want to create, we suggest using text.
- Click on Save
Why am I missing some leads in Sendy even if I see them correctly synced in LeadsBridge?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Sendy with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!