Integrate SpotOption with LeadsBridge
SpotOption is a privately held platform software provider based in Israel for the trading and binary option industry.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with SpotOption.
Connect SpotOption integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "SpotOption" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API URL, API Username and API Password to connect SpotOption with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API URL, API Username and API Password
Which entity concepts we support for SpotOption
LeadA potential client, person or company, that actively shows interest in your product or service.
Common questions for SpotOption
Is there any required information that I should add to send leads?
What is the “CouldNotValidateIp” error?
The IP addresses to be whitelisted are the following:
Why do I see the “InvalidCountry” error even if the Country value looks good?
If the country value is different from the numbers allowed, you will see this "InvalidCountry" error message.
It would be best to set this value in the Fields Matching step of the bridge by entering a fixed value for your leads or using a function to convert the country name into the code required by SpotOption.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to SpotOption
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between SpotOption with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!