Integrate Stripe with LeadsBridge
Stripe is a US technology company operating in over 25 countries, that allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Stripe.
Connect Stripe integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Stripe" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Stripe's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Stripe
CustomerA customer is a party that receives or consumes products (goods or services) and has the ability to choose between different products and suppliers. You can retrieve individual customers as well as a list of all your customers. ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Stripe
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Stripe.
SubscriptionWhit Stripe you will able to create a subscription by associating the plan with the customer.
The LeadsBridge’ Stripe integration let you create different segments from Stripe data:
-All customers with all subscriptions cancelled or past due
-All customers with at least one active subscription
-By Subscription Plans
-By SKUs ( Learn more)
Common questions for Stripe
What can I do if I would like to connect my test environment?
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Stripe with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!