Integrate Total Send with LeadsBridge
TotalSend is the most competitively priced email marketing service (ESP) on the market. It has added the services of a retargeting platform to our app in order to allow you to target your email list with web ads.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Total Send.
Connect Total Send integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Total Send" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Username and API Password to connect Total Send with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Username and API Password
Which entity concepts we support for Total Send
SubscriberSubscribes an email address to provided subscriber list or lists ( Learn more)
Which segmentation concepts we support for Total Send
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Total Send.
ListA segment is essentially a portion of your list that you define using "rules" as criteria that is usually used to target specific subscribers in your list.
Creating a list is usually the first thing that should be done in an account and it is required to have at least one list in order to create an email campaign. ( Learn more)
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to Total Send
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Total Send with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!