Integrate Typeform with LeadsBridge
Typerform is a service specialized in forms. These forms have several uses, such as surveys, order forms, quizzes, and lead generation forms.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Typeform.
Connect Typeform integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Typeform" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Authorize button
- A Typeform's wizard will popup
- Enter your credentials and grant the access to LeadsBridge
- Head back to LeadsBridge and click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for Typeform
WebformDynamic online forms, asking one question at a time like a real conversation, engaging and fun to complete.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Typeform
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Typeform.
FormA way to pass information from one person to another.
Common questions for Typeform
Can I use Typeform as a Source though a Webhook?
Head to the Source step of the bridge configuration, copy the Webhook that you see and add this as endpoint inside your Typeform settings.
Then follow the steps below:
- Open your Typeform form from your Workspace.
- Go to the Connect panel and click on the WEBHOOKS tab
- Click on Add a webhook
- Paste the webhook URL you got on LeadsBridge while creating your bridge
- Now click Save webhook, and you’ll be taken back to the webhooks tab. By default, your new webhook will be set to OFF until you turn it on by clicking the toggle
- To test your webhook, click View deliveries button, followed by Send test request button that appears. You can see your delivery IDs on the left. All test deliveries are marked TEST. You can click REQUEST or RESPONSE to view the webhook requests or responses. If you want to redeliver the test, make sure your webhook is set to ON
- Go back into your LeadsBridge bridge setup and wait till the sample data arrives
- Then, after you've received the sample data on LeadsBridge, go back into Typeform and click the X in the top right corner to return to the webhooks tab
- To edit your webhook, click the Edit button next to it
- A new window will appear where you can edit the Endpoint URL, add a Secret, toggle SSL verification and delete your webhook. If you choose to delete the webhook, a warning message will appear to double check you want to do this
- When you’ve finished editing your webhook, click Save changes to return to the webhooks tab
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Typeform with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!