Integrate Vonage with LeadsBridge
Nexmo provides innovative cloud communication APIs that enable applications and businesses to connect with their customers via voice and SMS.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Vonage.
Connect Vonage integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Vonage" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key, API Secret and Send SMS from to connect Vonage with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key, API Secret and Send SMS from
Your API key can be found and updated under the "API settings" section on the Settings page in the Dashboard. Visit the Vonage documentation
Your API secret can be found and updated under the "API settings" section on the Settings page in the Dashboard. Visit the Vonage documentation
Put the name that you want to be shown as Sender in the SMS that will be sent.
Which entity concepts we support for Vonage
SmsShort Message Service
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Vonage with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!