Integrate Wealthbox with LeadsBridge
Wealthbox CRM is a Web-based CRM software, which highlights a social activity stream that allows advisors to collaborate internally with their staff and monitor external client and prospect activity coming from social networks and integrated financial apps. Wealthbox is designed for offices with solo practitioners as well as groups of advisors and their assistants.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with Wealthbox.
Connect Wealthbox integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "Wealthbox" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Key to connect Wealthbox with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
How to get the API Key
In order to create a Wealthbox API Key to use in LeadsBridge you should follow the steps below:
- Log into Wealthbox
- Click on the three dots icon in the top-right menu
- Then, click on Settings
- Go to PERSONAL → API Access
- Click on Create Access Token
- Assign a Label to your New Access Token, for instance, My LeadsBridge Access Token
- Click on Save
- Then, copy the generated API token
- Finally, go back to LeadsBridge and paste the API Key into your Wealthbox integration configuration
Which entity concepts we support for Wealthbox
ContactWealthbox users can use Contacts to keep track of all the different people who have a relationship with their business, to personalize every interaction that has with them, and to attract more contacts like them.
Which segmentation concepts we support for Wealthbox
With LeadsBridge you may use these segmentation concept for Wealthbox.
TagTags allow you better understand and track your subscriber segments. They also help you to manage your subscriber list much more efficiently.
ReportWealthbox is built with a powerful yet simple to use "reports engine" that allows advisors to dynamically generate and save customized CRM reports for better analytical insight into their practice. ( Learn more)
Lead SourceA lead source can best be defined as the original point at which a customer first hears about a specific customer.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between Wealthbox with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!