Integrate WhatConverts with LeadsBridge
WhatConverts makes it easier to assign sales to traffic sources based on phone calls, web forms, and transactions.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your LeadsBridge account with WhatConverts.
Connect WhatConverts integration
- Head over to the left sidebar and click on Integrations
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter a recognizable name for your integration
- Click on the Browse button
- Select "WhatConverts" from the providers list
- Click on the Next button
- Enter API Secret and API Token to connect WhatConverts with LeadsBridge
- Click on the Finish button
Which entity concepts we support for WhatConverts
LeadLeads are users interested in your product or service. They can be considered potential customers.
Common questions for WhatConverts
How to use WhatConverts as source
- In your WhatConverts Dashboard, go to the Integrations menu and select Webhooks
- Click on Add Webhook
- In the new dialog box, add the Webhook URL provided by LeadsBridge and select the Lead Types and Trigger Type for the Webhook
- Finally, click on Add
How to add Custom Fields with WhatConverts integration?
Custom fields for this integration should be added manually. Please follow the steps below to add additional Custom Fields that you can match on the bridge settings.
- Open your integration settings.
- Head to the Custom Fields field.
- Enter the field ID as stated in WhatConverts. This is required in order to sync data correctly.
Please note: the field needs to be already available (created) inside your system.
- Repeat for each field you'd like to add.
- Click Finish to make the configuration effective.
You'll find those Custom Fields, available to be matched, inside the "Fields Mapping" step of the bridge.
- How to create a bridge
- How to connect Facebook Leads Ads to WhatConverts
- How to connect any CRM/Platform
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, or if you need help to set up the connection between WhatConverts with LeadsBridge, do not hesitate to get in touch!